The Client Services Coordinator supports the Sales department's administration tasks, including client renewal, new client set up, and client reporting. Working closely with the Head of Sales and Sales/ Account Managers, the Client Services Coordinator will be the focal point for the receipt, review, validation and processing of customer purchase orders. This individual also coordinates fulfilment activities to ensure timely delivery, ensure inventory levels are at company standards, and provides excellent customer communication.
Major Responsibilities Account Management
- Assisting with the implementation of new client accounts
- Provide support to designated clients through face to face meetings, video/ telephone calls as appropriate
- Ensure client query resolution and delivery an appropriate and timely response to client inquiries from implementation through to service delivery
- Participate in client review meetings on activities and utilisation with the Account Managers
- Receive, review and process customer purchase orders via manual entry into ITC Global systems (eg. Salesforce), and/ or customer-owned systems/ supplier portals
- Communicate and distribute reports and trend analysis for order and delivery status to internal/ external customers as required
- Provide support to designated clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and video meetings as appropriate
- Regularly audit and maintain Customer Profile, Freight Directives and ensure Commercial Terms are accurate
- Ensure incoming purchase orders for hardware and software deliverables encapsulated all required T&Cs for processing
- Manage "Holds Clearing" of customer purchase orders
- Coordinate, manage, track, and communicate delivery and delivery schedules
- Apply customer specific price lists to orders in conjunction with Finance and Marketing groups during the demand scheduling process to ensure customer billing accuracy.
- Provide Finance support with AR collections by taking the applicable actions to ensure the customer’s account status is at acceptable levels and meets contract requirements.
- Troubleshoot/follow-up on product rejections by customer, product conformity problems, incorrect shipments, Proof-of-Delivery, and QA documentation and take appropriate action to clear in order to mitigate collection road blocks.
- Holds a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have minimum 4 years' experience in a customer service environment, within the satellite or technology industry and supporting a sales department is an advantage
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Salesforce
- Have excellent communication skills and is able to interact with diverse multi-level organisational and global customer base
- Have intermediate working knowledge of computer and its programs, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A creative problem solver, able to resolve conflicts and filter conflicting agendas to determine path forward
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and able to work independently and make decisions as required wtihin minimum supervision and within established processes and procedures
- Have ability to understand interpret contractual and technical language/ terms
- Have ability to make recommendations for solutions using sound judgement and initiative