Role and Responsibilities
- Downloading daily bank deposits, statements, auto-cash reports, and vendor payments from various and internal and external data sources.
- Daily processing/reconciling of payments and applications to customer accounts, including payments made by check, ACH, wire, credit card, and branch deposits. Also, efficiently processing other adjustments to customer accounts for credits, debits, and account write-offs.
- Responsible for ensuring all cash and adjustments are recorded, balanced, and within compliance, obtaining additional approvals from the Accounts Receivable Supervisor for any exceptions.
- Process offsetting/netting transactions such as credit offsets, payment offsets, write-offs, etc. Work closely with Credit, Collections, and Branch contacts to troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Assist A/R Supervisor and Sr. Manager with various reporting and ad-hoc requests.
- Responsible for process improvement and automation initiatives, as well as documenting procedures, processes, and systems as they evolve.
- Responsible for other reporting, reconciliations, and projects as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3– 5 years Accounts Receivable or similar Finance experience
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in finance / Accounting / Business preferred
- Strong analytical and reconciliation abilities
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks/projects, communicating information in a timely fashion, with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work both in a team environment and as a strong individual contributor
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate to Advanced Excel is a must)
- Exposure to Oracle, Infor XA, Hyperion, Power BI, or Microsoft Dynamics a definite plus.