- Previous call center experience preferred
- A+ Certification preferred
- Fundamental understanding of electronics required
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and manuals
- PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-based environment
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to follow established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to respond positively to customer emotions, stress and negative circumstances; ability to overcome objections using skillful persuasion
Bilingual English/Spanish and Bilingual English/Portuguese skills Desirable
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning, and have a strong desire for career stability.
Our environment is challenging and positive within an exciting growth industry. Heartland Customer Solutions is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd. Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.