- Perform basic to intermediate level routine plantwide calibrations as required with direct supervision.
- Demonstrate the basic skills and understanding of the calibration methods and equipment used in, but not limited to, the following disciplines:
- Possess troubleshooting skills to perform basic instrument diagnosis and adjustments.
- Respond to urgent and priority calibrations as required with supervision.
- Maintain complete and accurate work-related records such as calibration results, traceability and out of tolerance information.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the metrology operations as defined in the supporting metrology standard policies.
- Adhere to all safety and company policies, safety regulations, and maintains orderly work areas.
- Work with personnel as required to assure on site calibration activities can be performed safely while limiting risk to machinery.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a possibility and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A.S. in related field (or external experience)
- Preferred: None
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a calibration role
- Working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong work ethic and approach that consistently delivers excellent customer service
- Intuitive, adaptable, creative, and collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to learn from and accept guidance from others
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to follow up with minimal direction by seeking answers and a focus on team success
- Impeccable data management skills with a high attention to detail
- Working understanding of the principles of metrology
- Experience with Fluke Met/Team, Met/Track metrology management systems
- Basic understanding of automated procedure development using Fluke Met/Cal or equivalent software applications
- Knowledge in vision systems (setup, configuration, operation)
- Knowledge in GD&T (general dimensioning and tolerancing)
- Alignment to Panasonic’s seven (7) core principles (contribution to society, fairness and honesty, cooperation and team spirit, untiring effort for improvement, courtesy and humility, adaptability, gratitude)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certified Quality Technician (or equivalent)
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 25%
- Lift: 5%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required