Panasonic – Business Transformation Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Transformation Program Management:
- Facilitates and participates in leadership strategy of continuous improvement.
- This encompasses leading large-scale work efforts that may span the enterprise or be in the field.
- Manage and execute program initiatives through effective portfolio/project management in support of business objectives.
- Provide effective change management leadership and support so that the change vision is delivered.
- Design, implement and manage metrics around performance and operational capability based on initiative implementation and business objectives.
- Operational Excellence Drive company-wide lean six sigma initiatives to improve operational effectiveness as measured by KPI including quality, lead-time reduction, margins and customer satisfaction.
- Manage large and complex process improvement/redesign projects across functions and departments as well as smaller scale quick win events and timely completion of deliverables throughout all phases.
- Manage governance across all transformation projects and PSSNA operational processes that support solutions delivery, customer satisfaction and business objectives.
- Benchmark business operations through both internal and external means and create action steps to address competitive gaps
Talent Management Communicate cultural change efforts through effective coaching and training of PSSNA teams. Support talent development through training on improvement tools such as:
- Lean Thinking, Six Sigma, SPC (Statistical Process Control) and Dashboards Demonstrates continuously how to challenge the status quo and encourage break-through thinking to ensure energetic and systematic application of lean transformation principles.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS in Business, Information Systems, Finance (or similar field). MBA a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certified and experience preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Business Transformation, IT Management, Operations Management, or similar experience.
- Experience delivering large scale transformational change projects.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of transformational change & continuous improvement.
- Establishing formal program management for these Continuous Improvement projects – including formal status reporting and communication of the overall program objectives, roadmaps, projects, resources, timelines and benefits.
- Building and delivering executive strategies.
- Working and delivering programs in a collaborative environment.
- Delivering excellence with client, process and organization focus.
- Developing and implementing strategic programs in a multi-layered organization. Assessing and delivering strategic communications.
- Designing program/project strategies for improvement initiatives. Statistical analysis – improving data collection methods, creating data definitions, inferential data analysis, root cause identification, and understanding variation.
- Collaborating and creating cohesion across business units – creating better visibility on process before/during/after the redesign, defining the change, measuring before/after improvements to quantify and analyzing business value of initiatives.
- Establishing a cohesive Client Operations Scorecard/Dashboard – ensuring measures are operationally defined to enable understanding across the team.
- Implementing a measurement system to monitor and track sustainable performance. Creating a Voice of Customer and Process overview driving accountable operational ownership.
- Establishing training and awareness mechanisms – ensuring stakeholders and users are aware, understand and execute improvement initiatives.
- Experience with significant cultural, organizational, and business process change efforts.
- Financial Management Skills to support project budgets and business case analysis as well as P/L understanding.
- Travel Requirement: 25%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.