Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Oracle Business Systems Analyst (BSA) III is responsible for analyzing the business requirements and proposes Oracle solutions to improve operational efficiency and streamline business processes. This job requires supporting Oracle production issues, enhancements as well as implementing new Oracle modules.
Oracle BSA III plays a role as a lead by providing guidance, advice and solutions throughout the Project. Oracle BSA III will lead the solution design workshop, map business process, conduct fit gap analysis, build and configure Oracle solutions and develop testing strategies to ensure the solutions and deliverables meet the project objectives and business requirements with high quality.
Production Support – Oracle Application
- Actively provide on-going Oracle applications support, enhance Oracle features and maintain trouble shooting documents.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide permanent solutions to prevent recurrence of production issues.
- Lead monthly or bi-weekly meeting to align IT resources and work efforts with business priority and provide status report.
- Analyze and document business problems/requirements and provide Oracle Solutions.
- Ensure all software systems are operating as expected and support all end users of the systems in performing specified procedures.
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to business users and management.
- Develop functional design document and other related documents to enhance Oracle features using oracle AIM methodology.
- Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
ERP Implementation and Project Management
- Implement new Oracle modules and features as well as maintain all project related documentation.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills with an ability to interact with all the stakeholders and lead business projects.
- Seek to align technology, specifically software applications, to meet corporate strategies.
- Manage upgrades and rollouts for projects.
- Drive and challenge business on their assumptions/requirements and provide Oracle solutions to follow best industry practices.
- Translate customer requirements into software requirement specifications using Oracle AIM methodology.
- Document user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), quick start guides, and training materials as appropriate.
- Develop business testing strategies, use cases and test scripts to ensure quality of solutions meet with business expectation.
- Provide status report to project stakeholders.
- Assist higher management to develop monthly executive status report.
- Work independently with minimum direction of higher management with users to define concepts.
- Conduct training and provide training document for Oracle BSA I and BSA II.
- Conduct Knowledge transfer sessions and provide KT documentation.
- Develop Oracle training materials.
- Expertise in Microsoft applications preferred, including Microsoft Windows, Project, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in preparing full life cycle development document by using AIM/SDLC.
- Learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
- Ability to be nimble, efficient, quick, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develops effective responses or elevates issues to higher management.
- Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
- Able to work with users on a daily basis to ensure project requests are accurate and timely.
- Have a wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other.
Oracle Functional Knowledge / Technical Skills
Oracle Business Systems Analyst (BSA) III requires to have extensive hands-on experience and proficient knowledge in one or more of the following Oracle E-Business Suite tracks*:
- Value Chain Execution
- Value Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Technical packages/tools: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer/TOAD, Data Loader, OBIEE
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of direct work experience as an Oracle Business Systems analyst.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle applications implementations, user support and problem solving across modules.
- Domestic and International travel is required.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.