Panasonic – Business Intelligence Intern
What You'll Get to Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Assist the business intelligence team in day to day activities and projects. One of the primary projects is to assist in the adoption efforts for PowerBI analytic platform, to increase user adoption and improve governance. In addition, the intern gets to create and maintain BI reports by working with team members and business users from various departments. Additionally, may engage with business user to explore the specific needs and then make report proposal. Make data connection to necessary data sets and collect raw data from multiple internal and external sources. Clean up data and design the reports to be impactful.
- Other projects may include building up and maintaining a customer master database, taking data from multiple data sources and conduct necessary validation steps.
What You Will Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Savvy with data analysis and software technology including strong Excel skill. - Basic modern BI skill (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc), MS Access and SQL database knowledge and data modeling knowledge preferred.
- Good business acumen to understand the business user roles and needs.
- Fast learner to develop general awareness of products and markets.
- Clear communication skill is required to work with stakeholders and various departments.
- Active degree in analytics, computer science, or business administration is required.
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required.
What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.