Prospect Development 60%
Develop business relationships with identified customers and partners through executive level communications and weekly interactions
Generate net new customer opportunities by identifying key decision makers, evaluate potential business opportunities, and ultimately drive net new revenue for the company.
Assist with the development of sales and business development strategy centered around our Self Order kiosk solution
Build a short term and long-term pipeline, centered around the Enterprise and SMB client in the QSR/Fast Casual vertical
Work with the Marketing team to design and implement marketing strategies thru all channels.
Develop presentation strategies, and prepare/present sales proposals to prospects
Account Management/Customer Service 25%
Promote the Panasonic Self Order kiosk solution, and other Panasonic solutions, to our current customer base, working alongside the Territory Account Managers in their select regions.
Maintain records of customer information & performance. Establish goals and track performance to objectives
Manage customer service issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
Maintain data base of calls to prospects for future use and communications, thru the use of our CRM tools (Salesforce)
Be the Voice of the Customer and provide valuable feedback from our customer base to enhance our solution offering
Planning Administration 10%
Provide timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts. Attend required sales conference calls
Give thorough market feedback to management
Assist with RFP responses, project management, if required, and overall sales support
- Plan activities, agendas, programs with achieving business budget always in mind
- Give high attention to the plan numbers, current and projected performance to that plan
Product Knowledge 5%
Maintain a high level of product technical knowledge
Maintain a high level of competitive product awareness
Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in the specific needs of the company focused vertical market sectors
Stay with changes in technologies and communicate this knowledge on to your integrator partners
TOTAL % of Exempt work: ( % )
Choose appropriate block: Exempt ( ) / Nonexempt ( )
MANAGEMENT: ($, employees, and other resources manage. Attach organization chart)
PROBLEM-SOLVING/KNOW HOW:(complexity of problems and education/experience & other knowledge required)
- Exercising judgment in presenting and selling the best product to the customer to solve their problem or get their job done.
- Ability to work through technology and service-related problems.
- Effectively navigate the internal organization to resolve issues and customer requirements.
- Professionalism a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or management or related field
- 5+ Years’ experience in the QSR/Fast Casual industry, with successful results in B2B sales and negotiation
COMMUNICATIONS: (key communications contacts and level of persuasion required)
- Must constantly communicate with multiple levels of management (to include Executive level) within accounts in a very clear and positive manner, with the ultimate goal of strong relationship and revenue growth through large program awards.
- This requires very professional conversation, presentation, and problem solving skills.
Computer skills a must with a high level of competence in the area of email, spreadsheets, and presentation development
TRAVEL: 50% travel