Panasonic – Business Development Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Grow and develop key relationships in order to support existing projects or develop new opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities with local customers or with our distributor partners and drive sales projects / forecasts by product for Panasonic Device Solution Business Division/ DSBD team.
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and Panasonic.
- Understand factory strategy and process. Provide feedback on products based on knowledge obtained from account sources. This includes feedback on product acceptance and performance, trends, and competitive insight.
- Responsible for an effective/clear communication with factories and business development team.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Degree required BA or BS degree preferred, advanced degree a strong plus.
- At least five years’ experience in new business development and/or sales in the electronics products or PCB arena.
- Proven success in business development, resulting in revenue wins
- Experience in working for or with a global company Working experiences in electronic component industry preferred
- 20% local domestic travel required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.