Panasonic – Business Development
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking an experienced product partnerships / business development leader to drive growth through developing the B2B2C partnership strategy and leading the execution of strategic partnerships and other targeted external companies.
- Identify opportunities and build the B2B partnerships strategy and structure for YO Labs in key verticals of interest
- Continuously adapt the strategy to find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle
- Initiate, build and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective product and business partners, including the ability to liaise and influence C Suite executives as well as the ability to build trust and rapport with the working team
- Create, negotiate and close meaningful deals with targeted industry leaders for each vertical
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Find and develop new markets to bring strong revenue to the company
- Hire, manage, and develop a high-performing team to scale YO Lab’s B2B initiatives over time; define, execute, and oversee training of team to enable optimal team collaboration and execution
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement, while not sacrificing reputation and team morale
- Protects an organization's value by keeping information confidential.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of meaningful experience in product partnerships / business development, preferably with experience working in small to large companies.
- Successful and proven experience creating, negotiating and closing large strategic deals
- Strategic thinking necessary to sit at the table with the leadership team and contribute to the strategic growth agenda, and to communicate strategy
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members, job functions, and backgrounds
- Strong consumer product instincts and focus on the user
- Strong attention to detail where it matters
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and chaos, learn new technologies and industries quickly, and to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Proven leadership in bringing structure and rigor, deliver on milestones and scale the business
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.