Panasonic –Business Development Associate
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound calling, working event lead lists, and working closely with your fellow ISR’s and outside account managers.. This position will play a crucial role in implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting with new business to introduce our product solution, log call and information into Sales Force and set up demos and appointments for outside Sales Team.
The Inside Sales Representatives for Lead/Gen will be located in Newark NJ and will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team and to develop lead generation strategies and to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the Panasonic product solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted campaigns
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the rugged technology industry staying educated on the new product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Execute sales activities and strategies for all products within a defined territory or customer base.
- Meet or exceed individual and/or team monthly and annual sales quotas in addition to achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management.
- Call on end user customers to drive sales of products and services. Cultivate key strategic end user customers working closely with sales and channel teams to close business through resellers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Lead generation sales experience preferred
- Experience selling technology to B2B customers preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- High degree of multi-tasking and prioritization of tasks will be required
- Ability to reason quickly and act swiftly
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge and communicate with technical customers
- Ability to confidently conduct virtual product demonstrations
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Sales Force is highly preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
- Must be experienced selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The BDA will be customer-facing and therefore must demonstrate a very high level of written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong active listening skills.
- The BDA must demonstrate at all times a very high level of responsiveness and thorough follow-up.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in cross-functional teams and matrix reporting structures.
- Ability to quickly establish trust and build and maintain lasting relationships with customers, resellers, and other partners.
- Work with internal and external partners to identify new prospects and target areas.
- Identify and develop new end user opportunities through prospecting, key end user calls, and demos.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.