Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
The Business Architecture Analyst will be responsible for implementing the Sales and Account Management requirements into the Salesforce deployment schedule and overall platform. The role will document complex business problems, elicit requirements, capture them, and create testing strategies while utilizing the defined user story criteria. The Business Architecture Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring that the phased deployment of the Salesforce platform captures end-user feedback to improve business results and operational effectiveness with each phased release.
Business Architecture and System Requirements Definition:
• Analyze and document complex business problems in current state vs. future state to support the overall Sales and Account Management business needs and processes.
• Seek to align technology, specifically software applications, to meet overall business strategies.
• Responsible for converting requirements into workable, well defined solutions, that can be integrated into the Salesforce platform.
• Support prioritization of user story implementation.
• Translate customer requests into software requirement specifications using standard templates, use cases, and natural language.
• Evaluate vendor products and services and make recommendations.
• Ensure all software systems are operating as expected and support all end users of the systems in performing specified procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to IT staff in the detection and resolution of system problems from an end-user perspective.
• Presents regular reporting of solutions and integration efforts to upper management
• Lead various project teams with stakeholders from multiple disciplines to further define concepts and design solutions;
• Core focal for the sales community within the Panasonic Salesforce deployment project team
Future Platform Strategist:
• Create insights and new functionalities for the sales and account community.
• Research and explore BI, AI and Machine learning capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
• Has a passion for complex business processes and data models and enjoys complex multi-faceted puzzles.
• Exercises a high level of independence and creativity
• Provides leadership in group settings and is a team player
• Strong facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
• Problem solving abilities for analysis and issue resolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
• Converts high level concepts into practical solutions and user stories
• Knowledge of Salesforce products and implementation projects
• Knowledge of agile environments and scrums
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office products
• Knowledge of aircraft industry is preferred
• Understanding of Sales and Account Management business processes.
• Master’s in Business Administration with minors in Data or Master in information Management with Minor in Business Administration preferred. Experience may be substituted for degree.
• 3 years of related experience in sales and/or account management organizations.
• Experience and certificates in Salesforce CRM/CPQ preferred.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.