Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills, and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Performs technical analysis to determine present and future business/financial results within a department outside of Finance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for business plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Uses predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources. May use data to make recommendations for business and profitability improvements. Prepares reports and presentations for department heads to use for executive meetings.
The salary or hourly wage range of $70,000- $118,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to an individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Analysis and Reporting
• Provides in-depth analysis and reporting to management regarding multiple facets of operations and finances.
• Assists in the annual business planning process and the development of budget changes due to new business.
• Monitors and audits data for accuracy and completeness.
• Analysis of project performance metrics and reports.
• Preparation and distribution of an extensive variety of reports to management and staff worldwide.
• Performs overall project data management and maintenance of data integrity.
Recommendations & Forecasting/Planning
• Provides recommendations on how to modify spending.
• Leads the development and documentation of improved business operations processes with emphasis on automation and global coordination.
Communication & Training
• Leads or supports monthly regional management business review meetings.
• Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
• 5-8 years of related experience.
• Graduate coursework desirable.
• Working knowledge of Power PI, Oracle BI, SQL databases
• Working knowledge of Oracle MRP systems and Microsoft Office suite of software applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Project Server).
• Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong aptitude for time management combined with the ability to multiplex across different tasks/programs while tracking and maintaining issues.
• Seasoned ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevates issues to higher management.
• Practiced ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
• Ability to work with users on a daily basis to ensure project requests are accurate and timely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff and convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
• Ability to work at a highly detailed level while maintaining and retaining the 'big picture'.
• Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (i.e., dept/peer review).
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other personnel.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
We offer flexible work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer hybrid work opportunities.
Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.