Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Inventory Management and Planning
- Ensure ERP/SOR reflects material purchases and movement of assets while ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Analyze support material requirements and execute order fulfillment plans to ensure service level requirements are met at PTS service centers.
- Ensure part segments within each PTS location are within established target stock levels in order to meet commercial obligations.
- Coordinate routing of material within PTS network as required.
- Track material movement within PTS network and address TAT exceptions.
- Take action upon receipt of daily exceptions/material alerts in order to sustain required material service levels across PTS network.
- Responsible for forecast accuracy within established business tolerances to ensure inventory optimization.
- Identify and resolve supply chain related problems in day-to-day activities in an effort to increase overall efficiency and productivity.
- Resolve inventory transaction errors, identifying root-cause and resolve through appropriate transactions in ERP/SOR.
- Model spares provisioning requirements for new and existing service programs designed to maximize efficiency and optimize spare part inventory levels.
- Develop and implement approved changes to material flow procedures; train employees on procedures to support materials management and control.
- Oversee cycle count program for all PTS established and operating line stations.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure inventory controls and order fulfillment accuracy is at world class standards as well as in compliance with internal/compliance controls.
- Metrics and Data Reporting
- Publish material recommendations and review prior to implementation.
- Extract and publish daily AWP triage reports on a daily basis from logistics and planning tool in order to prioritize tasks and execute material plans.
- Review material forecasting models and propose recommendations to Mgmt prior to part segment changes in the planning and logistics tool.
- Produce and analyze material performance data to ensure material provisioning is current to service agreement obligations and recommend changes to Mgmt prior to execution.
- Create and publish monthly cycle count performance reports as well as manage central repository for inventory adjustment records.
- Maintain customer contract matrix to ensure contractual obligations are current.
- Administer PTS-SCO portal and keep current.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced level knowledge of database systems, Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to gather large amounts of data, process and communicate decisions/actions to Mgmt.
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain materials management models with preference in the aerospace market sector
- Superior initiative and creative problem solving skills; demonstrate effective interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Flexible, multi-task oriented and adaptable to changing priorities from day-to-day.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or minimum of 8 years experience in Inventory Management, Order
- Fulfillment, Production Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing or Business Process Analysis.
- 4 years knowledge and experience in logistics, transportation and warehouse distribution.
- Minimum 6 years experience working with an advanced ERP system.
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management.OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Domestic and international travel of up to 10%
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.