- Responsible for safe operation, interpreting programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, and inspection of parts
- Must be able to work from drawings and programs, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on tables or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently.
- Press brake experience and knowledge preferred
- Programming experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Safe material handling practices
- Ability to use tape measure and protractor
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.