1. Must understand and follow all safety requirements for operating equipment
2. Set up machines according to drawing specifications.
3. Cut and modify materials according to layout.
4. Identify defective parts
5. Must have knowledge of the operation on either the T-drill bender or tube spinner.
6. Support Lean Initiatives.
7. Clean equipment and work area.
8. Rework parts as needed.
9. Complete paperwork when job is finished.
10. Perform other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: • High school or equivalent. • Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and drawings. • Must be able to use calipers and tape measures for measurements. • Must be willing to train on all equipment within the department. • Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision. • Must be able to work overtime. • Must be willing to cross-train.
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.