1. Accurately prepare customer invoices for all individually assigned accounts, including proper sales tax application.
2. Review billed sales report and properly record job costs. This is to include: track all costs of the job throughout the project as compared to estimates, record and track proper accruals, and report to the management profitability on a timely and accurate basis.
3. Capture change orders, properly bill additional costs and capture data on the job opening sheet.
4. Perform associated job account reconciliations and other various accounts as assigned.
5. Analyze all outstanding accruals or deferrals and ensure items are being properly recorded.
6. Capture all equipment and freight costs and ensure proper billing on all jobs.
7. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, detail-oriented and highly motivated
8. Ability to write reports and correspondence appropriately
9. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and mainframe. Microsoft Access and SharePoint site navigation experience desired
10. Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training
REQUIREMENTS: • High school required. Associates Degree or some college-level coursework preferred • Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an accounting/billing environmentAdd wording here