About the Role:
Responsible for the billing policies and process for Aftermarket Solutions and Retail Technologies. Participate in business meetings with the Sales and Operations teams and understand overall goals, forecast, customer rules of engagements, and key operating parameters. Complete the billing tasks in accordance with the financial compliance and customer requirements. This position requires personal accountability, teamwork, and being solution driven.
- Complete daily billing tasks such as emailing invoices, mailing invoices, entering invoices in customer portals, credit/rebills, answering customer billing questions, and adding freight to invoices
- Process Canadian invoices as needed
- Set up project billings with sale and cost estimates and be able to track projects to those estimates
- Prepare and post journal entries for project accruals and review projects monthly for additional cost to the job
- Create vendor purchase orders when needed for projects and approve the vendor invoices for payment
- Work closely with Order Entry, Project Managers, Supply Chain Buyers, and other Leaders in the organization to provide updates and report out on progress when needed
- Perform tasks within the required timelines and communicate when issues arise
- Identify inefficient processes and develop plans for improvements. Continuously evolve as technology and the business evolve
- Additional duties as needed and assigned to ensure a reflection of a Center of Excellence for our customers experience
- Continuously train and develop within your role and the business group
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or some college level coursework preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an accounting/billing environment or applicable Hussmann experience
- Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must be customer focused and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Experience with PowerBI or other Business Analytics tools is a plus
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.