Panasonic Canada Inc.
For over 100 years, Panasonic has been committed to enhancing the well-being of people, communities, and society. Our technologies and solutions have been developed with one aim in mind: to make live better – simpler, healthier, safer, more enjoyable, and more sustainable. Panasonic Canada Inc. (PCI) is a leading technology provider to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company leverages its strengths in Living Spaces, Immersive Entertainment, Sustainable Energy, Automated Supply Chains and Connected Solutions to provide lifestyle solutions to consumers as well as secure and resilient integrated solutions for B2B and B2G customers. We are proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2020, 2021 and 2022. Come join our journey.
Bilingual Technical Helpdesk Analyst-Level 2:
Supervises the day-to-day operations of junior team members through wallboard monitoring to ensure SL is met. Ensures agents are productively taking live calls or priority-based callback's when required. Reply and resolve emails from vendor management and agent support. Attend daily / weekly helpdesk team meetings. Act as a senior consultant by providing additional steps to junior agents to help resolve calls or request an escalation. Act as a liaison between junior agents and advanced product support on escalation, supervises agent / salesforce questions, reply to any priority one vendor manager emails, and takes front line calls should low service level dictate. Performs other duties as assigned.
Please note this is a full-time opportunity.
Please note, office-based work for this position will be based out of Panasonic’s Niagara-on-the-Lake office.
- KPI Supervision: Monitors wallboard to ensure agent productivity and service level are met, answer calls when wait times or call volumes reach certain levels. Review various queues in salesforce to ensure calls are addressed in a timely manner and by priority. Assign short term projects around escalated issues and handle front line calls when required. Offers functional guidance to junior agents, consults management on more serious issues. Handles customer escalations.
- Seeks assistance from other departments to obtain resolution for escalation complaints. Refer customers to online tools or manuals, technical or sales staff. Escalate Customer issues to next level of support, Advanced product support, Field Service, Management, etc. as required. Participates in team resolution/root cause of non-routine issues or initiatives. Initiates Customer call back protocols as required.
- Agent Support: Assists agents through phone and email to resolve front line calls / escalations. Prepares and maintains training FAQ's, and other training documentation/best practices that will assist in faster acclamation of new agents. Provides input into junior agent performance evaluations.
- Team meetings: Participates in team meetings for resolution of non-routine issues or initiatives. Offers suggestions for team improvement. Liaises with management, sales, or technical staff to resolve non-routine elements or issues.
- Email Support: Resolves vendor manager emails, agent support emails / questions in a timely manner.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- High school graduation with 3 to 5 years of experience in a technical helpdesk environment.
- A+ certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with working through escalations from Level 1 support staff and providing Level 2 support of a day-to-day basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including MS excel, work and outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bilingualism (English and French) preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply via email at [email protected]. Please include a PDF copy of your current resume.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Panasonic Canada Inc.
In order to drive our business to continued heights, our business practices and our contribution to society must be rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion. We foster an environment in which everyone is able to share their voice and talents, in a safe space, where they have the opportunity and resources to fully realize their potential. We are therefore committed to developing and realizing programs, tools and processes that ensure a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our employees
Panasonic Canada Inc. has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for
job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in working for Panasonic Canada Inc.