This internship will play an important role in assisting Panasonic Avionics technical personnel to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations to Panasonic Avionics In-flight Entertainment Systems on aircrafts subjected to FAA regulations.
What you will learn during your internship:
- How to perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of Panasonic Avionics IFE system
- How to troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles using knowledge of electronic theory
- How to remove and replace defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling
- How to document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment
- How to perform inventory control, receive and repair parts
- Uniform and tools with be provided
What you bring to the internship:
- Current or recently graduated student pursuing an Aircraft Maintenance Technician Certification/Degree
- Ability to plan technical activities to perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, take verbal as well as written instructions and communicate instructions as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, in English, both written and verbally to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Learn to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve basic and routine issues.
- Generally applies existing practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to climb and work from ladder or platform, and endure sitting, standing, bending or twisting for extended periods and ability to lift up to 50 pounds