Responsible for litigation management, contract administration, and document retention.
- Assist Sr. VP and General Counsel in handling business operational legal matters such as, litigation, product liability, import/export compliance, and environmental.
- Provide legal review and administration of contracts, concentrating on sales, installation, service, supply chain and information technology contracts.
- Manage a comprehensive records management program to ensure company mitigates business, financial, legal and reputational risks.
- Gather information for subpoenas and discovery responses, track and assist Sr. VP and General Counsel to manage claims and assist in coordinating depositions, and other legal matters as needed.
Minimum Educations/Years of Experience Necessary:
- Juris Doctor degree required
- 5 years experience reviewing agreements, pro-active, in-house corporate legal experience and counseling and risk management experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, international transactions, and/or litigation is a plus