Panasonic – Associate Technical Trainer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Deliver Hardware and Software technical presales demonstrations with potential clients and partners onsite to decision makers
- Work alongside the sales team in the East Coast region to develop training opportunities
- Act a product expert, conduct customer software and hardware trainings via web based sessions
- Deliver onsite technical training courses for integrator groups on the Panasonic Surveillance products
- Develop an understanding of all PSSNA products and maintain that understanding for training and demo purposes.
- Position can be located in any major city on the East Coast.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 2 years technical support experience preferred
- 2 years of client facing and public speaking experience required,
- At least 2 years Technical Training experience preferred
- Preferred B.S Degree in : Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar with focus on teaching
- The ability to troubleshoot under high-pressure situation.
- Understand the customer needs and requirements and can provide a complete solution with the i-Pro line.
- Travel will be required for at least 60% of the time.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas Rewards and recognition for great achievements Growth opportunities for career development Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work Competitive benefits and compensation package Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.