Panasonic – Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Software Development Activities:
- Perform regression and functional testing on existing software products and new software products.
- Develop and maintain manual and automated tests according to specifications from higher level staff.
- Report, track, and verify fixes for detected problems with software.
- Work with technical staff to isolate and reproduce problems with software.
Software Support Activities:
- With direction, help to reproduce and resolve customer complaints with software.
Documentation, Collaboration, Coordination and Training:
- Work with Technical Support and developers to reproduce bugs and resolve issues.
- May assist in review of documentation, which may include user manuals, help documentation, tool tips, and training material.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience testing Web Applications.
- Familiarity with creating and executing SQL Server queries.
- Experience using Visual Studio.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum.
- Experience with test automation tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, trouble-shoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.