Responsible for assuring that our embedded software solutions are secured and successfully integrated into the product, on time with high quality to the customer.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Works with global software development teams to develop new features, debug defects and write test cases for unit testing.
- Implement security requirements per the customer specification using C and C++.
- Works with security consultants to analyze requirements and develop secure interfaces
- Participates in meetings between PASA, suppliers, and PASA’s customers for design reviews and to track project status and supports vulnerability management and incident response.
- Performs requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of security features.
- Evaluates new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Supports project managers in planning, status tracking and communicating status to internal and external customers.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) or a minimum of three (3) years of full life cycle embedded software development in electronics products.
- Degree only: Directly related college courses required. Software electronic experience in product design & embedded software development preferred. Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn necessary skills as the position requires.
- Proficient with C, C++ and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software
- Experience with Unit and API level testing of embedded software/systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Education and execution of secure development practices
- Locking down system according to system security architecture
- Low-level Implementation Experience
- Working knowledge of Linux and Android
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.