Panasonic – Associate Product Specialist - Beauty/Personal Care
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Supports the Product Manager in developing and directing all Merchandising and Marketing programs for a specific product or product lines. Determines overall marketing objectives and recommends strategies, including positioning pricing and promotional activities
- Maintain daily sales file and POS file and analyze. Help Product Manager with reporting
- Assists the Product Manager with the creation of RFA’s, CORF approval, PR and PSMS Forms
- MP creation and price sheet maintenance.
- Compile aging inventory list in collaboration with PM and finance. Weekly reports to Finance
- Debit Memo collection and summary creation for chargebacks to Domain (quarterly)
- Sample shipments to the accounts, marketing agencies and Domain
- Maintain product spec informational database with help from Domain
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, desire to learn and solid organizational skills
- Interest in and prior experience with data-driven projects
- Ability to interact professionally with various teams and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel, business acuity and adaptability.
- Domain (Japan) and all cross-functional teams (sales, finance, SCM/logistics)
- Minimal travel, occasional store visits for comp shopping, high tech working environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.