Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing Electrical or Mechanical Engineering undergraduate or graduate degree
- Strategic planning
- Proficient with Excel and Access
- Market trends analysis
- Analytical, attention to detail and follow through
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Creative contributor; team player oriented
- Key communications contacts internal and external and level of persuasion required
- Excellent presentation design and delivery skills in technical writing setting
- Strong technical writing ability
- Strong listening skills
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.