Panasonic – Associate Marketing Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Helps develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels, with approximately 60% of efforts targeted at the Retail DIY channel, 20% E-commerce, and 20% National Key Accounts in the Wholesale channel. Helps to drive awareness of the company, analyze market data, and works within the broader Marketing Team to positively impact customer conversion, satisfaction, and retention. Ideal candidate will be marketing-oriented, organized, detail-focused and analytical. Candidate should be based out of Newark, NJ area.Marketing & Sales Support:
- Assist with communicating the value proposition of new and existing products to the sales team and develop/update the sales tools (i.e. banners/videos) and collateral to support the selling process.
- Provide marketing support on national/regional projects (including but not limited to collateral, giveaways, print/digital/social media, web, sponsorships, etc.).
- Support National Account Sales & Marketing Manager on the following: all planned promotions; including coordinating, executing, and analyzing results
- all e-content creation for e-commerce accounts- coordinating with design team for creating content and meeting deliverable deadlines
- all market research projects by participating in research project for category, product, account, and competitor information with analysis
- all NKA annual advertising schedule
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns and promotions and track metrics/results.
- Participate in all retail product launches to assist in all marketing material, including but not limited to retail packaging
- Support marketing’s budget & procurement process – Research PO’s/invoices/onboarding new suppliers, etc.
- Compile, review and analyze web and social media metrics
- Coordinate and manage all web site initiatives and materials with web development team
- Collaborate with analytics team on targeting, segmentation requests, and campaign analysis.
- Work with Marketing Communications Manager to make proposed web/social changes to enhance business results.
- Implement website updates and improvements as directed by the marketing team.
- Ordering samples for marketing projects/photoshoots
- Sending promotional announcements/email blasts to members
- Invoice processing and budget support
What You’ll Bring:Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Very good writing and communication skills. Should be able to speak publicly well.
- Demonstrates solid ability to analyze.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Software, Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proven ability to stay organized, multi-task and hit deadlines
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker with a get-it-done work ethic
- Must be a strong collaborator to work with sales, technology, factory, and management.
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.