1. Assembles commercial refrigeration appliances using hand tools: Obtains specified parts or sub-assemblies. Aligns holes, inserts screws or bolts, and tightens them, using nut runner or power screwdriver, to assemble preformed panels and support brackets to base.
2. Bolts sub-assemblies, such as motors, pumps, control panels, blowers, heating units, and doors, using wrenches and power nut runners.
3. Aligns doors, brackets, racks, and moving parts before tightening to achieve appearance, fit, and movement specified.
4. Packs or folds insulation between panels.
5. Connects electrical wires on the control panel to motors, heating units, or blowers, according to color and length of wire, by forcing plug connectors together and sliding plastic insulators over connection.
6. Lubricates moving parts, using grease paddle or oil can.
7. May place panels in the fixture to align for bolting.
8. May clamp test wires to machine and observe meter and light to test for shorts, grounds, and wattage.
REQUIREMENTS: (from Kenexa) - May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. - Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.