Panasonic – ASIC Digital Verification Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Digital ASIC Verification
- Digital ASIC Design
- Digital ASIC Characterization
- Digital ASIC Technical Presentations/Meetings
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop, enhance, and sustain a UVM based verification environment for ASIC development
- Integrate automotive compliance (ISO26262) safety concepts and safety measures
- Apply standard best practices (constrained random, functional cover group, assertion, etc. methodologies)
- Create firmware driven simulations for ASIC design verification
- Participate in the ASIC design process from architectural concept through tape-out and characterization
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS or MS with a minimum of 8 years of experience in ASIC verification
- Implementation and verification experience on automotive ICs is desired
- Expert knowledge of UVM methodologies, implementation, and test creation
- System Verilog and chip testing experience
- Experience debugging embedded systems on the hardware level is desired
- Experience with SPI (and other) communication interfaces.
- Knowledge of the ARC or ARM processors and the AHB-lite and APB bus architectures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally organized and driven by results.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and a great team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.