You will provide engineering, estimating and planning services for refrigeration systems, Port-A-Pak, Econo-Pak, coil products, cases and panel products to the branch or distributors, including sales, service, construction, manufacturing and engineering departments to service customers’ needs. To provide accurate refrigeration legends to the Sales/Order Entry Department.
- Make recommendations to the sales department on innovative engineering approaches and advantages of various types of products for our supermarket customers.
- Work with sales, customers, drafters, and consulting engineering groups to ensure proper system layouts and design of commercial refrigeration systems.
- Assist field and customer service personnel in answering equipment application questions.
- Remain current with existing and emerging technologies in the industry.
- Provide process improvement ideas to enhance our level of customer service and better our department.
Education & Experience:
- BS in applicable Engineering field or Technical degree OR
- 3 plus years direct experience in Supermarket application (HVAC&R) or design required.
- Ability to create reports and make presentations.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and some working knowledge of AutoCAD systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with sales personnel, engineers/architects, vendors, trade representatives and customers
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.