Responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) areas of responsibility, including Invoice Processing, Invoice Research and Resolution, Supplier Statement Review, Supplier Changes and Review. In addition, responsible for assisting with AP projects, analysis, audits and training others in the AP department as needed.Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for processing large volumes of both 3rd Party and Intercompany (Cashless) invoices into our ERP systems. This includes coding, keying, matching to purchase orders and communicating / following up with the various Hussmann locations on issues and resolution.
Responsible for the review of invoices processed thru our automation process to make sure all invoices processed appropriately or put on an issues list to follow up with the appropriate locations / buyers.
Responsible for Supplier Statement Reconciliations and Analysis as assigned (strong excel skills needed).
Responsible for assisting with supplier review and approval for new and modified supplier requests.
Responsible for assisting with the supplier consolidation and master data review (strong excel skills needed).
Responsible for documenting procedures related to your areas of responsibility.
Responsible for assisting with accounts payables projects, audits, and training others in the accounts payable department as needed.Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 0-2 years experience in Accounts Payable with a bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years’ Accounts Payable experience with a High School Degree or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel a Must)
- Strong ability to organize, multi-task and communicate information in a timely fashion.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment and strong individual contributor.
- Exposure to Oracle, Infor XA, Baan, Power BI a plus.