Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Analytics Engineer
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As an Analytics Engineer, you will work closely with Data Engineering, Data Science, and Quantitative Research to design, build, and maintain data assets & modelling strategies, bringing process, rigor, and scalability to the OneConnect team.
- Provide data analytics, deep dives, and actionable business intelligence solutions
- Engineer high-performance, reusable, and scalable data models in dbt
- Partner with product owners, researchers, and various other stakeholders to identify needs & opportunities
- Maintain thorough documentation for the entire data stack
Education & Experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing reporting, dashboarding, and analytical solutions
- Experience in programming tools/languages commonly used for data manipulation, especially SQL and Python (PySpark a plus)
- Knowledge and/or experience in building curated data models in an ELT environment
- Knowledge and/or experience in cloud tools such as AWS and Snowflake
- Experience in data visualization and analysis tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to express sophisticated concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge and/or experience in building robust documentation and maintaining data dictionaries
- Preferred knowledge and/or experience in an agile product environment
- Motivated and hard worker with a desire to tackle complex business problems by collaborating with stakeholders and peers
- A true team player – flexible about your role and ready to do what it takes to get things done
- Building analytical skills, good intuition with numbers, connecting the dots, synthesizing disparate information sources, and finding patterns
- Building problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations and identify existing or potential problems
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package. The pay for this position is expected to start at $105,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications. This position will be eligible for an annual target bonus of 10% based on individual and company performance.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.