Panasonic - Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Responsible for managing $5M expense budget, multimillion-dollar program proposals, impact of pricing proposals on new and existing products and customers, effective communicator of existing and upcoming initiatives.
- Manage Contract Process
- Organize, maintain, and ensure current status for customer and vendor contracts.
- Track prioritized contract projects across departments and ensure timeliness in responding and finalizing documents.
Communication of Key Sales Initiatives
- Cross-functional collaboration with departments across PESNA-IAQ business segment ensuring consistency and clarity in communicating activities affecting their teams, including but not limited to Operations, Logistics, Procurement, AR, Finance, Risk Management, and Legal.
- Actively lead RFA and PO generation process as necessary, aligning spend to budget and securing approval prior to submitting.
Champion for Efficiency
- Consistently seek opportunities to automate processes and drive efficiency improvements.
- Create and utilize proforma process for evaluating customer program options before seeking engagement and approval across organization.
Expense Reconciliation and Control
- Conduct month end closing activities for expense management. Coordinate month end forecasting activities for spend, provide guidance to Sales and Finance teams on actual spend versus budget and forecast by cost center.
- Process also includes securing explanations and remediation plans where required for deviations.
- Maintain reconciliations for significant expense accounts, market development funds, displays, customer rebate programs.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working in financial analyst role.
- Degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Experienced working with multiple systems for data input and retrieval.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliverable dates.
- Creative thinker that seeks opportunities for improving and automating processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Comfortable working in multiple systems where financial data is stored and utilizing e-signature software.
- Capable of communicating at all levels within organization.
- Comfortable interfacing with customers as needed.
- Proactive messaging of upcoming initiatives, events, and reporting against KPIs
- Multi-department responsibilities with heaviest engagement Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and Legal.
- Limited travel, less than 10 percent.
- People first mentality and inclusive style.
- Disciplined to work in remote or hybrid environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $90,000-$115,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!