Accountable for Agile transformation and maturity across the organization. As an expert in Agile and Lean methodologies this leader will deliver industry best processes and governance to improve speed, flexibility, and organizational agility. Accountable for continuous improvement of Portfolio Solutions processes including New Product Development, New Technology, Strategic Planning, and Program Management. Ownership of process development, implementation, training, support, oversight, lessons learned, and governance. Drives solutions for cross-functional team processes to maximize results by:
- Evaluating current systems and process and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researching and developing solutions to address pain points and gaps.
- Aligning technology solutions across product lines, technology development, and operations to support adoption of new processes and systems.
- Leading business partner buy-in and support for implementation of new processes and tools.
- Leverage expertise in Agile, Operational Excellence, and Process Improvement to reduce total product introduction cycle time, and organizational adoption of new methodologies.
- Partner with business, IT, and operations teams to execute scalable solutions that align business and customer needs. Integrate lessons learned to improve initiative efficiency and adoption.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to understand business needs and develop/maintain process improvement roadmap with business priorities aligned across product lines and supporting functions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain tools and templates for global alignment and adherence to approved process models.
- Application of the above oversight to the following areas:
- All types of product development projects (New Product Development, New Product Introduction, Sustaining, Value Assurance, Operational Excellence, etc.)
- Resource Management and Demand Planning
- New Product Development adherence to Project & Program Best Practices
- Engineering data management, and best practices for PLM structure to support agile innovation
- Lead continuous improvement activities to ensure processes and practices are updated to align with industry best practices and benchmarking.
- 10+ years experience in Process Improvement, Operational Execellence, Agile Coaching, or a related field.
- Expert Agile and Lean concepts, Influencing Skills, Strategic Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical disciplines is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools (MS Project, PPM, MS Office Suite)
- Ample knowledge on lean management / Kaizen skill
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- PMI-ACP Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Strong New Product Development experience / knowledge