Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
The Agile PLM Business Systems Analyst III will maintain and administer our Product Lifecycle Management application based on Agile software. This position will provide third level support of the Agile Program, Portfolio Management (PPM) and Product Collaboration (PC) modules as well as provide configuration support for future enhancement phases. The Agile PLM Business Systems Analyst III is responsible for the functional management of Agile PLM. The Analyst will serve as the primary liaison for supporting the Agile PLM application between the business and IT organization. This role will interface with operation functional groups, business analysts', software developers, IT infrastructure, and end users on defining, documenting, configuring, testing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Agile PLM and associated business/system processes
- Be the primary focal for the Agile PLM system
- Be the interface between information technology and business functions.
- Understand, analyze, and document client business requirements
- Planning and facilitating workshops and end-user working sessions intended to capture requirements and validate design
- Provide real-time Agile PLM application support to end users
- Maintain user accounts, setup new user accounts and manage application security roles and privileges.
- Create Workflows in PLM and suggest best practices.
- Assist in recommending, designing, testing, and implementing systems upgrades and improvements.
- Other responsibilities include: acting as the key point of contact for understanding/researching functionality and helping users; writing, updating and reviewing detailed system documentation; and monitoring job logs of critical system functions
Agile Production Support
- Responsible for conducting effective Agile PLM user training
- Act as key contact person for ongoing user training and training documentation development.
- Working in Production support Tickets and resolving them in timely manner.
- Participate in process improvements and facilitate acceptance to process changes.
- Serve as point of contact for Agile software bug resolution, integration testing, business process analysis and upgrades
- UAT to user groups for any roll-out of a major enhancement or upgrade.
- Testing service packs, patches and new releases of Agile and Adapter software
- Liaise closely with a customer at the design stage and find the answers to questions about why the site is needed, who the target audience will be, who the leading competitors are, etc
- Co-ordinate PLM Module Implementation by writing meeting minutes, preparing the agenda for the meetings, follow up on Action Items
- Creating Groovy scripts for Agile to perform Automation
- Creating JSP/J2EE/Java programming Agile Automations and Process Extensions
- Creating Web Services using Agile SDK for Agile Integrations
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Agile PLM Administration experience on Agile 9.3.3 or higher
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to analyze business process and translate into requirements and solutions.
- Experience with Agile PLM Modules - PC, PPM. Knowledge in PQM, EC, PCM and PG&C are plus
- Experience in project management using SDLC and Agile Scrum
- Experience in creating Functional Specifications to document and drive custom code development projects in Agile
- Experience in Developing Wev Services and Process Extensions in Agile
- Experience in integrations from Agile to Oracle EBS using PIP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and organization skills.
- Knowledge of the Agile Database Schema, Database design, Agile PLM SDK/Web Services, BOBJ is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Minimum 8 years of direct work experience as an Agile BSA Lead/Consultant
- 4-year University degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field.
- Domestic and International travel may be required 5% of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.