Global lead for developing strategic accounts and expanding existing accounts for in-flight advertising and sponsorship via PAC technology. Builds and tracks sales opportunities, managing own pipeline for assigned strategic airlines. Customer-facing expert in the benefits of in-flight advertising and how it differs from OOH or digital. Plans and tracks regional PAC sales efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long-term business success. Provides reports to management and airlines relating to potential opportunities and sales wins. Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with customers (airlines), partners, and internal company departments to maximize advertising revenue for PAC.
Major Responsibilities % oF time
- This role is directly responsible for hitting revenue targets via the sale of in-flight advertising and sponsorship for assigned airlines.
- Work with regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction, across all products and services is of utmost importance.
- Establish new processes for sales prospecting and closing business, as well as customer feedback loops with Panasonic ad operations, hardware sales and product/engineering.
- Supports business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting and change requests. Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities to marketers, airlines and internal management.
- Demonstrated track record of success in in-flight advertising sales. Viewed as an expert in the field
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment and Communications systems and related components
- Adaptability in establishing new products and articulating new advertising value propositions
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with marketers, partners, airlines and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs
- Determines sales methods and procedures and provide guidance to rest of advertising team as the business grows
- 5 years of experience with advertising required
- 10 years overall experience in aviation industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Ability to travel 30% of time#LI-POST