The purpose of the role is to oversee the efficiency of the staff and processes involved with coordinating, invoicing, procurement, account receivables, and inventory management of the organization. The management responsibilities are driven through the supervision of the day-to-day operations of the general office administration and ensuring best practices are being followed across all departments by evaluating customer feedback, monthly reports, and random audits of processes. The roles overall focus is to ensure that the local district staff effectively and efficiently supports the achievements of district goals and objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for monitoring, measuring and modifying processes and procedures of general office administrative staff to effectively and efficiently meet business objectives and customer needs.
2. Develops process improvements and initiatives to reduce slow-moving inventories.
3. Develop metrics to track and show the effectiveness of improvements being implemented.
4. Performs inventory analysis and Management to avoid General Ledger imbalances.
5. Develops and executes the plan of yearly physical inventory for the district. In conjunction with the yearly physical inventory, develop a schedule and implement regular cycle counts of major warehouses and Truck inventories.
6. Review documents, such as cost reports, DART Management, Refrigerant, purchase orders, staffing demands, etc. to determine personnel or materials requirements.
7. Maintain ROEs for all customers and vendors as well as any necessary training documents.
8. Oversees the administrative team including hiring, managing day to day activities, coaching, training, developing and disciplining of service and installation office staff while ensuring all monthly business operation goals are met.
9. Responsible for the oversight of employee payroll processing including tracking of PTO, completion of reports for bargaining employees as applicable, review and submission of employee expense reports for hourly staff.
10. Develops working partnerships with District Management, Fulfillment Management, and all other area management to promote efficiencies and processes improvements to better serve the needs of the branches, customers, and customers.
11. Responsible for the establishment, documentation, and tracking of all new customers, subcontractors, supplier accounts, etc.
12. Assist in monitoring and managing overdue accounts. Record information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
13. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Required Level: High School Diploma OR One to Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Strong background in management/supervisory function.
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training.