This position is a key role in the Accounts Receivable department - responsible for the critical functions of Customer Set Up, Ship-To Management, and being a resource for AR reporting, process improvement, and automation initiatives.
- Responsible for Customer Set Up and Ship-To Set Management. Responsible for managing Customer Master Data requests and the customer set-up log, as well as correcting customer set-up related errors and order entry errors.
- Responsible for providing support for our Cash-on-Demand, Cash-in-Advance, and Credit Card Customers to ensure proper cash application and reporting per Unclaimed Property Laws for various states.
- Responsible for creating new Sales-related master data references and relaying that information to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for managing the Cross-reference and Customer Address reports.
- Responsible for process improvement and automation initiatives, as well as documenting procedures, processes, and systems as they evolve.
- Responsible for other reporting, reconciliations, and projects as needed.
- Responsible for backing-up they daily systems functions of the AR Supervisor when necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3 – 5 years Accounts Receivable or similar Finance experience
- Associates Degree or Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting / Business preferred
- Strong analytical and reconciliation abilities
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks/projects, communicating information in a timely fashion, with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a team environment and as a strong individual contributor
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate to Advanced Excel is a must)
- Exposure to Oracle, Infor XA, Hyperion, Power BI, or Microsoft Dynamics a definite plus.