Responsible for supporting the AP Manager and AP Project lead with the support of the 3rd party platform, invoice research and resolution, supplier process and analysis, monthly metrics, supplier statement review and support of AP Projects. In addition, responsible for training and assisting others with the day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) areas of responsibility as needed (i.e. invoice processing, how the 3rd party platform works, etc).Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the 3rd party platform for processing supplier invoices – daily balancing of invoices from the platform into Hussmann’s ERP system, invoice review and resolution (via the 3rd party platform or email; contacting suppliers as needed), training and support on projects related to the platform (working with the various locations).
- Responsible for Supplier Statement Reconciliations and Analysis as assigned (strong excel skills needed).
- Responsible for assisting with supplier review and approval for new and modified supplier requests, as well as, responsible for assisting with the supplier consolidation and master data review (strong excel skills needed). In addition, responsible for assisting with the annual 1099 process.
- Responsible for assisting with monthly reporting and AP metrics, as well as, assisting with other areas of analysis (i.e. cashflow, etc.).
- Responsible for assisting others with day-to-day AP processing as needed.
- Responsible for documenting procedures related to your areas of responsibility.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- 5+ years’ applicable Accounts Payable experience with a High School Degree / Associates Degree OR Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting with 0-2+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel a Must)
- Strong ability to organize, multi-task and communicate information in a timely fashion.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment and strong individual contributor.
- Exposure to OneStream, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor XA, Baan, Power BI a plus.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.