Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing large volumes of both 3rd Party and Intercompany (Cashless) invoices into our ERP systems. This includes coding, keying, matching to purchase orders and communicating / following up with the various Hussmann locations on issues and resolution.
- Responsible for processing certain expenses / invoices with a procurement card (i.e. utilities). This includes tracking all expenses on a spreadsheet for the locations and documenting the coding and attaching the invoice into the Concur system by month end cutoffs.
- Responsible for processing invoices in your assigned DART queues (DART is a 3rd party platform used to process invoices). These queues include invoices that will be processed and invoices that you will review and forward on to others in the Company based on research completed. Also responsible for reviewing root causes for issues in processing invoices and assisting in identifying solutions for resolving these issues.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of certain locations payment (check) runs on a weekly basis, ensuring necessary backup is documented and approval is received.
- Responsible for Vendor statement review and resolution as required, including debit balances and outstanding checks.
- Responsible for documenting procedures related to your areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for assisting with accounts payables projects, audits, and training others in the accounts payable department as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
5+ years’ Accounts Payable experience.
High School Degree Required (Bachelor’s Degree a plus)
Strong ability to organize, multi-task and communicate information in a timely fashion.
Strong customer service skills.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
Ability to work in a team environment and strong individual contributor.
Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate in Excel a plus)
Exposure to Oracle, Infor XA, Baan, Power BI a plus.