Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Maintains efficient operation of the corporate credit card program including account and transaction compliance research. Analysis, reporting, reconciliation, problem resolution, system administration and employee training.
Credit Card Program Administration
- Order corporate credit cards for employees as requested.
- Set up new employee accounts in the credit card platform and the expense reimbursement system.
- Respond to program and system questions, resolve password issues and issue credit limit resets.
- Deliver employee training on travel, expense and corporate credit card programs and policies.
- Ensure compliance in regard to corporate travel, expense, and credit card policies.
- Report on employee delinquent credit card accounts and noncompliance issues.
- Audit review on high risk General Ledger accounts.
- Create/implement employee Concur expense report review for appropriate G/L account accuracy
- Reconcile terminated employee credit card accounts.
- Resolve and reconcile credit card transactions not reported through the expense report system. (Unassigned transactions)
- Proficient in MS office suite of software applications i.e. Excel, and Word.
- Detail oriented professional with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess expert level of problem solving skills and judgment.
- Ability to remain flexible and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal/external customers, apply diplomacy in all interactions when communicated on behave of the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization regarding company policy.
- Ability to interface with employees and bank personnel.
- Concur Expense module experience preferred
- Accounting Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience general accounting experience preferred.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.