Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Maintains workflow, receives and distributes incoming mail, audits expense reports, completes resale certificates and credit applications, completes travel advance and airfare analysis, maintains current status of departmental reports and assists where needed throughout the department.
- Maintain current status of departmental reports, i.e. A/P Invoice Aging, Inventory Accrual, Purchasing Accrual and On Holds.
- Maintain turnaround time for expense reports, travel advances and invoices.
- Audit expense reports for input.
- Prepare account analysis for Travel Advance and Airfare.
- Train AP Coordinators in new or current job functions. (ex invoice processing, expense reports processing, etc.)
- Maintain turnaround time for expense reports, travel advances and invoices
- Complete credit applications and resale certificates in order to set up charge accounts and pay the appropriate tax to vendors.
- A/P input of all non-system invoices such as utilities, check requests, equipment leases and systems invoices for specific vendors.
- Experienced using 10-Key by touch with a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software applications i.e. Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Advanced ability to research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner with internal customers as well as vendors who may call for information regarding outstanding invoices, expense reports, and to obtain policy and procedure advice.
- Detail oriented professional with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess solid problem solving skills and good judgment in dealing with competing priorities and time pressure.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
Normally follows established procedures on routine work and requires instructions only on new assignments.
- 1 – 3 years Accounts payable experience.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.