Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive, and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Review self-onboarded APEX registrations that require CAP intervention.
- Request more information when necessary to complete new set-up.
- Correspond with vendor via APEX portal to request updates to address, banking, etc.
- Collaborate with procurement to update APEX contact information with approved business contacts as necessary.
- Maintain Vendor Master in SAP Master Data Governance.
- Input new vendors into SAP Master Data Governance following established CAP procedures.
- Obtain W-9 forms and validate TIN with IRS TIN website.
- Make vendor updates on timely basis, e-mail, address, payment method, etc.
- Call established vendor contact to validate bank account information.
- Review and consolidate vendors with multiple vendor records.
- Research discrepancies with vendor master and invoice remit to information.
- Share responsibility with other staff for check run distribution.
- Share responsibility with other staff for EFT and Positive Pay reconciliations.
- Assist in special projects as requested.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years experience required.
- Knowledge of AP department functions a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- No travel required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The hourly rate for this position is $31.85/ hour. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!