You will support the financial reporting requirements for Styleline & CIG on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The financial analyst is a key member of the plant finance team to support continuous improvements and drive process efficiencies. This position will play a key role in driving the continued success on the Styleline & CIG finance team.
- Complete required month-end close tasks including journal entries, account reconciliations and KPI analysis.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the annual operating plan.
- Assist in the development and reporting of monthly forecasts and monthly operations reports.
- Support continuous process improvements and drive best practices.
- Proactively identify and capture improvements in financial, management, and manufacturing operations.
- Highlighting and analyzing deviations, challenge the integrity of the data and understand the results presented.
- Assist in special projects as required.
- B.S in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 1+ years' experience in general ledger environment.
- Possess strong analytical skills and good business sense.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Proficiency in core Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a matrix organization
- Very little to no travel required
- Willingly embraces changes needed to adapt to new circumstances
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.