- Review concur expense and vendor invoices, prepare bi-week payments to vendor and employees;
- Research and analysis of general ledger accounts to ensure proper recording of transactions (in accordance with GAAP standards and company policy) and to book necessary adjustments as required.
- Review and compile required documentation for to ensure complying with required control processes and procedures (i.e. monthly basis)
- Timely booking and payment proposal initiate with valid invoices, contracts, purchase orders, etc according to company policy;
- Proceed cash transactions; ensuring proper booking and reconcilement to bank statements on a bi-week basis.
- Other cash responsibilities include booking various manual journal entries within both the General ledger and Account payables modules;
- Verify expense payment request according to company policy in accuracy and timely manner.
Monthly closing process
- VAT invoices verify and reconciliation;
- Assist to monthly closing process to ensure related accounts and report accuracy on timely basis;
- Support fixed assets monitor and booking accuracy on monthly basis;
- Prepares schedules & graphs to significant trends for management as required.
Ad-hoc Project support
- Provides support on local ERP system set up;
- Support financial controller on Procedure improvement and cost optimization;
Other duties as assigned based on company development requirements