Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Oversee the daily operations of the assigned customer account(s) and support the internal stakeholders involved in the delivery of the programs and services to enable long-term customer satisfaction. This focal will act as the primary point of contact for all non-commercial inquiries received for assigned customer(s). The Account Relations Manager will provide reports to all levels of management and customer teams relating to account health, improvement recommendations of products, problem resolution, and corrective/preventative action. Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal cross-functional departments to ensure effective and timely response to customer needs. Focal will be responsible for planning and tracking regional customer relations efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long term business success.
Customer Interface & Relationship Management
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Proactively develop and lead customer communication and resolution plans.
- Develop specific strategy and customer satisfaction improvement plans for the assigned account(s).
- Lead Quarterly Business Review
- Prepare reports and professional presentations communicating in-service issues, problems, and trends, coupled with customer satisfaction improvement plans, problem resolution, and action items to customer teams, senior management and the customer.
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Track customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure degree of satisfaction.
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured.
- Regional Customer Satisfaction Management Lead
- Leader to Regional Customer Service Management team consisting of Field Engineering, Program Management Organization, Marketing, and other assigned personnel in order to achieve total customer satisfaction with assigned accounts.
- Focused on operational success of the customer as per their standards
- Provide strong leadership in issues and exceptions management
- Assist in the implementation and management of program, software and service execution
- Assess and help maintain effective cross functional team members and resource utilization
- Plan and oversee regional customer satisfaction efforts in coordination with regional teams to meet customer satisfaction demands and enhance future business growth.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth through regular personal contact and relationship development efforts with customers, customer management, in support of promoting Panasonic Avionics products and services.
- Identify deficiencies in either resources or performance in order to work with customer team to resolve and win new business.
- Assist regional Customer Director/Sales team in the development of customer capture plans for the assigned account(s).
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfillment from the company.
- Identify/ communicate gaps between our execution and customer expectations of products/services.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the company on customer best practice.
- Ability to build relationships with Customers and create positive end to end customer experiences
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex and highly ambiguous technical and business environment
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers
- Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
- High Level of Trustworthiness, Integrity and Accountability
- Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
- Strong Written & Verbal Communications Skills
- Strong Aircraft & Avionics Technical Knowledge
- Strong Airline Operations Knowledge
- Strong Panasonic Product and Service Knowledge
- BS/BA in Business or related field. Master’s preferred
- 8 + years of Account Management and/or Relationship Management experience
- 5 years of Aviation experience
- Travel up to 20%
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.