- Drive existing customer order requests that achieve corporate sales and OI objectives by providing customer requirements to internal teams that address their respective business needs.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customer contacts and territory refrigeration contractors that lead to profitable sales.
- Develop and execute sales processes that support Team objectives for sales, OI, market-share and competitive account penetration. This includes managing internal project submissions to change products to meet customer needs.
- Prepare monthly forecasting & activity reports, maintain current customer/account information regarding product/service issues, customer visits, personal contact information to include consistent updating of CRM information.
- Work with business partners to provide the customer with solutions that are required to meet the changing needs of existing business orders or new business opportunities.
- Maintain and expand on knowledge base for Hussmann service offerings, industry/competitor trends and customer requirements/conditions.
- Continuing self-development in the areas of interpersonal communications, negotiations, account management, cross-selling, refrigeration concepts and solutions selling.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of direct sales experience selling to retail or closely related industry is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or closely related degree
- Minimum 12 years of direct sales experience selling to retail or closely related industry is required in lieu of the education requirement
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and be effective penetrating and communicating at all levels, especially at the C level.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain an organized and repeatable sales and ordering process.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize quickly with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hussmann or refrigeration product experience a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer.
- Travel will be required as needed.
- Preferred Location: Bentonville, AR