Panasonic - Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management.
- Interface and directly call on end-users and customers to create and drive Panasonic product and services adoption.
- Cultivate key, strategic end-user customers within territory and work closely with sales & channel management to close business through reseller partners.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets.
- Coordinates marketing activities and manages partner programs (deal registrations, special pricing, etc.).
- Co-develops and implements with key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan in conjunction with Panasonic CAM to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion.
State Standards and Contracts:
- Work with State Standards Committees and State Procurement Agencies to ensure Panasonic Mobility Solutions are included and product information is up to date.
- Effectively manages all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including Sales Logix customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, monthly capturing and reporting of sales data (POS), Quarterly Business Review functions (QBR) and various headquarter required reporting. #LI-NR1
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Experience (2-5 years) selling technology products and services, preferably to public sector customers
- Proven success managing reseller and end-user relationships
- College degree preferred or relevant job-related experience
- Understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partner management / sales teams
- Able to navigate informal structures and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems to insure customer satisfaction and achieving company goals and Basic Business Principles
- Proven track record of navigating all levels of end-user accounts and reseller partners and driving tangible revenue with focus on year over year sales growth
- Experience in autonomously managing business territories utilizing available resources
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Skilled presenter who is comfortable with one-on-one or large group audiences
- Passionate company advocate and sales manager with ability to negotiate at all levels of reseller partner & end-users to close business with focus on company profit margin and customer need
- Must have the ability to motivate partner's sales force and coordinate and direct efforts across sales teams
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management, Salesforce preferred
- Travel up to 75 of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement; Ideal candidate will reside within the specified territory
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.