Panasonic Connect - Account Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for development and execution of a strategy to grow sales and increase market share of Panasonic Connect Mobility Solutions and services within the public sector market across the territory, working with end users and reseller partners, and leveraging all available resources.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
- Interface and directly call on end-users / customers to create and drive Panasonic Connect Mobility products and services adoption.
- Cultivate key, strategic end-user customers within territory and work closely with sales & channel management to close business through reseller partners.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets.
- Coordinates marketing activities and manages partner programs (deal registrations, special pricing, etc.).
- Co-develops and implements with key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan in conjunction with Panasonic Connect Channel Account Manager to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion.
State Standards and Contracts:
- When applicable, work with State Standards Committees and State Procurement Agencies to ensure Panasonic Connect Mobility Solutions are included and product information is up to date.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including SalesForce customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, monthly capturing and reporting of sales data (POS), Quarterly Business Review functions (QBR) and various headquarter required reporting.
- Timely reporting of business expenses
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Experience (2-5 years) selling high technology products and services, preferably to public sector customers
- Proven success managing significant reseller and strategic high value end-user relationships
- College degree preferred or relevant job related experience
- Understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partner management / sales teams
- Able to navigate informal structures and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems to insure customer satisfaction and achieving company goals and Basic Business Principles
- Proven track record of navigating all levels of end-user accounts and reseller partners and driving tangible revenue with focus on year over year sales growth
- Experience in autonomously managing business territories utilizing available resources
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Skilled presenter who is comfortable with one-on-one or large group audiences
- Passionate company advocate and sales manager with ability to negotiate at all levels of reseller partner & end-users to close business with focus on company profit margin and customer need
- Must have the ability to motivate partner's sales force and coordinate and direct efforts across sales teams
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management (SalesLogix preferred)
- Travel up to 75% of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement; Ideal candidate will reside within the specified territory
What We Offer:
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.