We seek an experienced Account Manager to develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
The role holder will plan and track regional customer service efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long term business success. He/she will provide reports to management and customer teams relating to potential opportunities, improvement of products, problem resolution, and corrective action. He/she will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and internal company departments to ensure effective response to customer needs.
This position will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Manage assigned customer accounts and assists with other customers as directed.
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfillment from the company.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth by regular personal contact with customer management in support of promoting all Panasonic Avionics Corporation products and services.
- Plan regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction across ALL products and services is of utmost importance.
- Ensures excellent execution, communication and delivery is given across all internal or contracted departments & groups which interface or provide service to the customer
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Tracks customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure the degree of satisfaction.
- Identify deficiencies in either resource or performance in order to work with the account team to resolve and win new business.
- Supports business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting, and change requests
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities and /or problems to customer teams and senior management.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to the improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of the regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth and profit targets for the region.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have at least 1 year of account manager experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and its related components.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Proven ability to manage customer accounts beyond the entry-level stage.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.