The Customer Success Manager (CSM) establishes and builds customer relationships to promote customer loyalty. You will ensure customers are satisfied with our products and, provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. The CSM serves as the primary contact for the customer and facilitates communication and collaboration across teams to guarantee a smooth and positive customer experience.
The CSM works with essential customer accounts and serves as a trusted advisor to promote credibility and future growth of the Hussmann SaaS product. You will ensure the successful adoption of StoreConnect, to promote customer satisfaction, and expanded the use of the offering. CSM also serves as a point of escalation for all our customer inquiries, issues, and feedback.
- Build the overall customer experience across StoreConnect product touchpoints post-installation and for future sites. This may be achieved virtually or may require in-person job site visits and customer meetings.
- Increase product growth goal metrics by managing customer business and identifying opportunities for StoreConnect to add value for future sites.
- Manage plan deliverables according to contract and customer specifications.
- Prepare and provide progress reporting, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation, and logistical support to promote positive outcomes for the customers. To build SaaS product credibility.
- Maintain a highly collaborative, positive, & synergistic relationship with the customer and with our teams to ensure quality solution upon delivery.
- Manage projects, by directing contact center and technician teams to promote the value proposition of StoreConnect.
- Develop strong branch and technician relationships by providing experienced technical and management advice and assistance to ensure the success of StoreConnect solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 7 years of customer success and/or account management experience
- 5 years of refrigeration knowledge or familiarity with Hussmann products and services
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- The ability to understand customer needs and work with our team players to create solutions to meet those needs.
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis, and strategy execution
- Advanced (, Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Highly engaged team player, proactively promoting new ideas to inspire customer loyalty and product adoption
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.